What to do at the scene of an AUTO ACCIDENT...
1) STOP immediately, but do not obstruct traffic.
2) ASSIST injured. Have someone call police.
Repeat after 5 minutes.
3) SECURE names, phone numbers, addresses
of other drivers, witnesses, injured persons.
4) SECURE make, model & license numbers of
all cars involved.
5) If possible, take pictures of the scene, showing
position of cars and other details.
6) DON’T hastily accept claim settlement at the scene
of the accident.
7) REMAIN calm, courteous and consistent in your
version of the accident.
8) ALWAYS REMEMBER: You have the right to have
your vehicle repaired at the collision repair center of
YOUR CHOICE regardless of the insurance company.